Spring 2017 Music Education Coalition Events
Spring 2017 Solo Ensemble Festival
The 2017 Solo Ensemble Festival will take place on March 4, 2017 at Athlos Leadership Academy. Registration is open to all grade levels, all ability levels, and all instruments/voice parts. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Please read the following information carefully:
- There are two registration forms: one for registering solos and the other for registering ensembles. Registration button are below.
- A separate form must be filled out for each solo participant or ensemble entry. Ensembles should only submit one form.
- Payment is $5 per participant. Students should submit payment to their school music teacher prior to the festival. Teachers can submit cash or checks made out to Austin Soundwaves on the day of the festival.
- Solo time slots are 8 minutes and ensemble time slots are 15 minutes (including setup time)
- Performers must provide an original score for each piece being adjudicated
- Please number all pages and measures and write school name on each score
- Accompaniment not required. Participants are allowed to perform with backing tracks, but must provide track on a tablet, phone, or mp3 player that connects to a standard auxiliary cable.
Spring 2017 Large Ensemble Festival
The 2017 Large Ensemble Festival will take place on April 29, 2017 at at KIPP Austin Collegiate. Registration is open to all grade levels and ensembles of all types. Please email BKlenzendorf@kippaustin.org with any questions.
Registration details and sign-up form coming soon!